Tuesday 6 January 2015

Adductor Spasm | Osteitis Pubis - A CURSE - Recovery Phase

After visiting so many orthopedic surgeons and physio my injury status was the same, But one day when i met my boss, he asked me to visit some doc, Sunil Tulli. I was sure that he wouldn't be able to find the actual cause. I met this doc and he asked me to shed some weight, improve my diet, start exercising. I listened to him very carefully, but i was still in suspicion due to my previous experiences. He gave me a steroid for 15 days and asked me to do exercises. I started off well with the exercises and started gaining confidence. I followed high protein diet with no inclusion of junk food.

After 15 days when my dose ended I started feeling the pain little bit and I was upset about it thinking that he bluffed me up and it was just a temporary cure. But later on i realized that some other pain like pain while sneezing, coughing etc had vanished. Additionally, I had started doing exercises which helped me a lot to get out of my sedentary lifestyle.

He changed my schedule completely. Now, I feel more light(lost 2 kgs), happy about the injury(lesser pain). So, yes I have started improving. It feels good to be a bit normal after 11 months. Now, I do 70-80 crunches, core strengthening exercises and many more. I believe that every dark cloud has a silver lining and so one day I would be able to run, jump, kick without any pain.
In the end many thanks to my CEO for referring to that Ortho, god bless him!


Regards
Gursahib Singh Sahni




No comments:

Post a Comment